First Infi

I haven't taken any pictures yet but I have finally lost my virgininfi. Muddy Mojo # 18 arrived today. My first Busse. I love the weight, the shape, and the handle. When I became interested in Busse it was the Mr. Mojo I most wanted and that is what arrived first, on my Christmas vacation so I am able to commune with it all day. I'd go out and use it if I did not live in Manhattan. I'm now waiting on a FBMLE and a Frosted SJtac. I love steel and I've got some infi! :) :) :)

Congrats on your first piece of INFI!!

But you know, standard procedure, you have to post some pics;)

Congrats, great score :thumbup:
The Mojo's are awesome blades which handel fantastic.:D

congrat's and welcome, but we need pic's or a tall drink! We need to keep that pig lubed up and ready to go!!:eek: :thumbup: :D
drunk20pig.gif

drunk20pig.gif

drunk20pig.gif

Please excuse the quality of the photos but my good camera is at work. I'm using a 4 year old web cam. No detail. I hope my pics get better as more blades arrive. Thanks for the support!

Attachments

• 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 40
I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures
mojo1.jpg

Well this did not work but now I think I've got it.

Super Sooooooooooooweet! And, yes, another great #. (Breaks down to 9) Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

Nice one bro.

To post a pic, go advanced first, and at the top there's a tab with a paper clip. That's where you add attachments. We want pics!!

Nice one bro.

To post a pic, go advanced first, and at the top there's a tab with a paper clip. That's where you add attachments. We want pics!!

Thanks man: Actually what I was trying to figure out was how to post something larger than a thumbnail directly in the post. More specifically I wanted to use the insert image option. I finally saw that the image needed to be uploaded to the web before inserting its URL.
Thanks for helping!

Back