First Look - FULCRUM Bayonet

Mauro-Fulcrum-Bayonet.jpg

The Fulcrum Bayonet will be introduced to the USA early next year. It is currently in use with some European NATO militaries using the M16 M4 systems.

Very nice, but does the handle have to be so big!!!
First, CS has two handed machete, and now this, good grief.
;)

BTW it looks really good on the end of the knife, it's a very high-tech appearance. Who is holding the (gun) knife, is that you, Frank?

It like the edge-up orientation of the blade.
It makes more sense in the real-world application of bayonets.
Scary.

Most bayonets only look so-so, but the Fulcrum bayonet seems to have a certain appeal. A more modern look with its special ruggedness, should I say?

Can we pre-order these bayonets? if they are half as good as they look, prices be damned i will have one on my m-16 and display and use it proudly.

USMC 0331

The ER Bayonet will be introduced officially at the SHOT SHOW. I will have pics etc before and all of this info will be posted here and on ERUSA web site. I have no idea about the price yet...stay tuned!

The bayonet seems to have captured the imagination of AR-15 owners. As soon as I get any real pictures...or my hands on an actual bayonet I will post pictures immediately. My best guess will be mid December! Stay tuned.

Back