First Sebenza

I just ordered my first Sebenza from www.skylandscutlery.com. I got the small, regular to go into my EDC rotation. But, something tells me it will become my EDC rotation. I can't wait for it to get here...the waiting is the worst!

Paul

Paul,

Your going to love your new knife. It will most definitely become your permanent carry piece! Enjoy.

I already posted on this topic in the decusion forum but I won't go back and re-post it all I will just say that I have had my first Sebenza on order now for a little over 2 weeks and the wait is killing me!

Hello All, I just got my first Sebenza last week. I got lucky and went to a local weekly swap meet and traded a fella a couple of Benchmade knives and some $$ for a large plain edge 2000 model.

Lately, I have been on a Microtech thing, but I just had to try one of these Sebenzas. I will admit, it was a little tight opening at first, but I dropped some lube on the pivot and kept playing with it and now its smooth.

Its not flashy for sure, but it is strong and reliable. Its a keeper! You'll surely enjoy yours when it arrives.

Regards, chieftd

------------------
chieftd Proudly serving my country since 1977.
61 countries visited and still counting..."America's Air Force..No One Comes Close"

Congrats on your purchase, you are correct it may be plain but they have there own natural beauty. I would not trade mine for anything it has become a trusted friend which i carry daily. Now all you need is one of Gary's great sheaths.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Hermie

Back