• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

First Version 110 Etched. Very near mint. Very few exist.

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
I have for sale a 1964 first version variation 2 etched. The blade is very full, does not even look sharpened. It does have a small dot of corrosion below the etch. The scales are minty. The etched version is said to be even more rare than the stamped, as it was quicky abolished as a marking method.
Leroy Remer of Triple R Knives has confirmed for me ( as he cleaned up this knife ) that it is an original photo etch.
It is the thin .085' blade with integral spacer/spring. I was told it was probably a lunch box knife given it's superb condition. (maybe sent in for warranty early in its life, as it does have some blade play at lock up) There is a small bit of porosity in the cast brass which is common on the early cast 110's

I will include a zippered storage pouch.
I have only seen a few of these around the Forum and the auction sight and suspect there is vey few in existance.

I would like to further my knife making and require funds to do so. Otherwise I'd rather hold onto this American Classic.

Shipped insured and tracked signature required $750

cd1aaed2.jpg

542de3d9.jpg

115da799.jpg

1e6b81de.jpg

84456abc.jpg

ae8d06d9.jpg

acb338a8.jpg

I'll take it. Will contact you later in the day. Thanks, Dale

Back