First Week With A Large Sebenza

I don’t know if I could stand having an authorized dealer that close. It would drive me nuts. I’d have to take a second mortgage o_O
I appreciate your service and sacrifice in the military that provides me the freedoms I enjoy today. Thank you.

I don’t know if I could stand having an authorized dealer that close. It would drive me nuts. I’d have to take a second mortgage o_O
I appreciate your service and sacrifice in the military that provides me the freedoms I enjoy today. Thank you.

You're welcome! It was an honor to serve and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

The time I served in Berlin was a lot different than the average grunt's tour of duty. We did a lot of parades and inspections by foreign dignitaries. Wall patrol, Spandau prison guard duty (for Rudolf Hess) and back then, Berlin Brigade had NATO's only urban warfare training facility. We called it MOBA (Military Operations in Built Areas) City but later on it acquired the nickname, Doughboy City. It was right next to the Wall where the Soviets and East Germans had a birds-eye view of our tactics and equipment, how we cleared buildings, set booby traps, etc. Command didn't try to hide any of that from them. They wanted the Russians to see how GI's were trained to make tactical decisions for themselves and not be completely dependent on NCO's and officers for direction.

There was also a range there for shooting each other's stuff when we played host to visiting allies which I probably enjoyed more than anything. 'Aggressor' duty also meant dressing-up in Red Army uniforms and being issued Combloc weapons to play the part for MOBA exercises. It was fun. I developed a real love for CZ pistols that lasts to this day.

Back