First Wreck in 40 years giveaway !!!

17, 657.00 I'm glad everybody was ok. Crash safety has come a long, long way. A T-bone crash are some of the worst typically. Even with the equipment I'm surprised everybodies ok. Personally, I'd be thanking the good lord.

I used to investigate Traffic accidents in a traffic section. It changed my idea about wanting to be a cop. Joe

Thank goodness everyone is alright. My guess is $18,523.77.

Luckily you were in a car with all those airbags. Pretty amazing what they can do to prevent serious injury.

$9872...Dang, I hate it when that happens...Glad no serious injuries and that you weren't driving a '72 Ford Pinto hatchback at the time.

Wow. Glad to hear you and your daughter (and the other driver) are alright.
I'll guess around $10,892.67

My guess is $13,698, they say ya never forget the smell of the airbag, I totaled my wife's Hyundai Santa Fe a few months back, I can still remember that smell.

Glad everyone's alright and thanks for the contest.

I will guess they totalled it on you. Bill of $40,000
Glad to hear everyone was OK. Feels strange to be trying to win something based on such a bad situation. But since everyone was fine- what the heck !

$15,600.00 assuming that it was repaired and not totaled. My 95 Toyota pick up cost $5000. 10 years ago so thats my guess.
Glad everyone was unharmed. You're lucky it was a new Cadillac with all of the safety features. Must of been scarry though.

$20,506. Those airbags usually run about $500-$1000 each as well. Glad all the safety measures in the car worked as designed, and left you unhurt.

Rik

Hmm, if the new car is somewhere around $43,000-50,000 and if US car repair service workers are as greedy as Czech :) then my guess is $29,860

I'll say insurance picked up but "loss of use" , or other such incidentals besides the price of totaling, or fixing the car. I'll go against the grain here and say $1075. Credit card should pick that up, insurance the rest. I'm assuming you didn't buy supplementary. Joe

No clue, but I'll guess $8,000.00.

Glad no one was hurt.

If you were at fault, your next contest can be the date a lawsuit gets filed.:D

I'm not being anti-lawyer, but often claimants get jerked around by insurance companies. And sometimes it's bull, but these things get worked out. I've been on both sides - been sued and had to sue. Such is the wonderful world of insurance. :rolleyes:

Glad every one is ok. It really shows the quality of the Caddy that so little was done to it in comparison.

My guess will be a low one of $9165, two doors, fender, airbags, towing, alignment, paint, loss of use, and storage. See what you get for not going with the Audi S8? The Toyota would have stopped short out of sheer awe.

Back