First ZT?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by jazub, Feb 7, 2016.

1. A Little Spyder

A Little Spyder

Jul 26, 2015
    I have a 0562CF in CTS-204P and I love it. Highly recommend it.

2. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    I Am flattered that you would give such credence to my opinions, but you got it wrong. Look at my posts, I was pushing the 0452cf, LOL.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to try again; Hey, for your next knife you should really try the 0452cf. LOL:D

BTW, congrats on the 0900, also a great choice.

3. jazub

jazub

Feb 6, 2010
    hahah. Ohhhhh, that's what you were saying. ;)

Seriously, though, I will get a 0452cf. :thumbup:

4. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    I think I've been had! Bested at my own game. LOL Well played sir. :thumbup:

5. MulliganAl

MulliganAl

Dec 22, 2015
    Just received my 0562CF this week and it is beautiful. I also have an 0566 which tends to be my EDC but on the weekends that 0562 will be my EDC of choice. Now I'm looking to pimp it out a bit with some Ti screws and perhaps even a custom scale.

6. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Suingab_10 has some on the bay, he is in the customs section under Knifemakers exchange.

7. MulliganAl

MulliganAl

Dec 22, 2015
    Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. I had my mind set on smooth CF with white Korean letters - 행 복 since my wife is Korean. Something like this one but in CF:

http://g10.lt/?p=3220

I've wonder if anyone here has ordered from this guy since the scales on his web page are pretty nice.

EDIT:

Well it looks like I came full circle and the guy you mentioned is the same person that has the scales I've been looking at.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  8. scottabrandeberry

scottabrandeberry Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I EDC a 0600 most days. I think it carries a whole lot lighter than what you would think. Yes, it is on bearings, very smooth.

9. lemonslush

lemonslush

Aug 13, 2012
    I have a few ZT's currently and they are all great. But my favorite so far is the 0450/0450cf. Flipps out the fastest and an excellent EDc with a deep carry clip .

10. Ground0

Ground0 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Mine was a ZT 0303

11. JQuirl

JQuirl Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2016
    I think that the OP's question is hard. I love ZT and I believe that there is specific knifes for specific purposes. But if I had to choose just one ZT for general use every day carry, it would probably be the ZT0566. For me, I feel it is the perfect size, weight, grip, and blade profile for a hard worker that fits my hand and pocket well.

Here is a picture of my ZT collection, if you want to know my thoughts on any, let me know.

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/JQuirl/media/DSCN0751_zpskwsiotbr.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

By the way, I am very anxious for the 0456

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  12. jazub

jazub

Feb 6, 2010
    Update: I have been whipping on this little knife while prepping new house (Leatherman is packed away). Shaving sheetrock, prying staples from wood, notching 4x4s, etc. Very handy little folder.

[​IMG]