1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

First ZT?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by jazub, Feb 7, 2016.

1. A Little Spyder

A Little Spyder

Jul 26, 2015
    I have a 0562CF in CTS-204P and I love it. Highly recommend it.

2. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    I Am flattered that you would give such credence to my opinions, but you got it wrong. Look at my posts, I was pushing the 0452cf, LOL.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to try again; Hey, for your next knife you should really try the 0452cf. LOL:D

BTW, congrats on the 0900, also a great choice.

3. jazub

jazub

Feb 6, 2010
    hahah. Ohhhhh, that's what you were saying. ;)

Seriously, though, I will get a 0452cf. :thumbup:

4. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    I think I've been had! Bested at my own game. LOL Well played sir. :thumbup:

5. MulliganAl

MulliganAl

Dec 22, 2015
    Just received my 0562CF this week and it is beautiful. I also have an 0566 which tends to be my EDC but on the weekends that 0562 will be my EDC of choice. Now I'm looking to pimp it out a bit with some Ti screws and perhaps even a custom scale.

6. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Suingab_10 has some on the bay, he is in the customs section under Knifemakers exchange.

7. MulliganAl

MulliganAl

Dec 22, 2015
    Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. I had my mind set on smooth CF with white Korean letters - 행 복 since my wife is Korean. Something like this one but in CF:

http://g10.lt/?p=3220

I've wonder if anyone here has ordered from this guy since the scales on his web page are pretty nice.

EDIT:

Well it looks like I came full circle and the guy you mentioned is the same person that has the scales I've been looking at.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  8. scottabrandeberry

scottabrandeberry Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I EDC a 0600 most days. I think it carries a whole lot lighter than what you would think. Yes, it is on bearings, very smooth.

9. lemonslush

lemonslush

Aug 13, 2012
    I have a few ZT's currently and they are all great. But my favorite so far is the 0450/0450cf. Flipps out the fastest and an excellent EDc with a deep carry clip .

10. Ground0

Ground0 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Mine was a ZT 0303

11. JQuirl

JQuirl Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 24, 2016
    I think that the OP's question is hard. I love ZT and I believe that there is specific knifes for specific purposes. But if I had to choose just one ZT for general use every day carry, it would probably be the ZT0566. For me, I feel it is the perfect size, weight, grip, and blade profile for a hard worker that fits my hand and pocket well.

Here is a picture of my ZT collection, if you want to know my thoughts on any, let me know.

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/JQuirl/media/DSCN0751_zpskwsiotbr.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

By the way, I am very anxious for the 0456

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  12. jazub

jazub

Feb 6, 2010
    Update: I have been whipping on this little knife while prepping new house (Leatherman is packed away). Shaving sheetrock, prying staples from wood, notching 4x4s, etc. Very handy little folder.

[​IMG]