Fistful of Variants!!! PIC

Jerry arrived with another load this morning....
View

Enjoy....more pics in a little while.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Andy, the second from the bottom would be gone...if only I was in Atlanta
smile.gif
Thanks for the pics, they do a soul good.

Bruce

eek2.gif

HOLY *$%#

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

[This message has been edited by WTF (edited 06-03-2000).]

SWEET! This is torture. I want my Badger Attack-E.

Thanks for the pictures. Keep em comin.

Greg

Torture is right Greg. Let's see, I think Delta has non-stop flights from LAX to Atlanta..........

Great picture Andy. Thanks much.

------------------
Semper Fi

Bruce...the knife you like just sold...Variants are moving at a fast clip. Orders abound on E handles..

Yours in faithful updates

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC

Authorized Dealers:

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

C'mon, we need Badger pics and hopefully some of those variants will fall off the table into your bag of goodies your bringing back to share with the forumites
smile.gif

Well, Andy, I hope a good man or woman got it, because that is a great knife. I keep hearing folks talk about an E handle Badger Attack...guess I will be speaking with you about one of those when you get back
smile.gif
Still counting days until that Steel Heart Variant makes her way home to me though
smile.gif

Glad to hear business is popping down there. Any way to clone Jerry so he can grind 24/7?

Don't forget about the new six inch camp model, I know I ordered one today. It took me about 15 seconds to decide after I picked up the prototype.

Jerry arrived chained to a cart with a series of grinders & equipment mounted on it. Jennifer was right behind with a six foot bullwhip, calling out, "Grind Baby Grind!"

MTF3
I didn't know about the new "E" handles... untill I picked one up. I like it more than the older models.

Now Jennifer is not really cracking the whip on Jerry. My wife Jennifer and I talked to both of them just walking around the show. Course Jerry did have that knife and sandpaper in his pocket.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dwight

It's a fine line between "a hobby" and "mental illness".

Hey MTF3,
What are the 6 inch camp models cost? Would you please let me know?
Thanks very much,
Chip

Well Chip, I don't know what it cost me and really didn't care after I handled it. I just told Andy I wanted one. Give Tony Soprano a call, you will find him listed under the name Andy Prisco.
smile.gif

Andy (Tony S.) is a super guy, but it was Jerry today that made me an offer I couldn't refuse. There is an unfinished BM varient blade in that photo that has my name on it. I'm glad I paid the light bill before I left home.

[This message has been edited by MTF3 (edited 06-04-2000).]

Ahhhh....that was Jerry's quintuple ground Steel Heart E Variant....it actually had FIVE different grinds, which is why it looks so interesting....Jerry told me when he handed me that knife for the show that I could safely tell anyone he would NEVER make a knife like this again...very complicated to execute and time consuming.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC

Authorized Dealers:

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Back