Fistfull of Leather 3...IN COLOR!!!

Now in stock, the latest in custom leather sheathing from Master Leathersmith, Kenny Rowe....all of the carving, tooling, cutting, and custom fitting is done by hand.

Is this what I think it is
eek.gif
....hey....is that a Lean Mean Street piggybacked on a E Knife Sheath? Sure is
cool.gif
....BM-E with MS/LMS piggyback and SH-E with MS/LMS piggyback
View

Lean Mean and Std. Mean Street Pouches...belt loop, black basketweave, and ready to rock...covers just past the second handle fastener...cam locking assures positive fit....a killer sheath.
View

The Small of the Back, Natural Outlaw Sheath...burgundy, smooth leather...no printing, but a BIG surprise on your pants for someone else
biggrin.gif

View

Concealment for the Natural Outlaw...IWB, between belt and waistband, or with hi-ride cross draw belt loop....an extremely versatile and convenient sheath...easy on...easy off.
View

Std. Drop Loop in Black Basketweave for the BM-E and NO...
View

These are all in stock in limited number....give me a call or e-mail and I will hook you up....Strabs...your special one should be arriving later today...as well as some IWB Mean Street Leather!!!

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
www.sharperinstinct.com
877-557-5200

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 02-02-2001).]

I can see it now Andy, "uhh hello...Jerry, I've got a plethra of people that have piggyback sheaths on order...what, oh yeah those bad a$$ ones at the forum
wink.gif
but they need Mean Streets to put in them.

(Andy in angst...finally Jerry speaks)

....Oh what the hell Andy, lets run another couple hundred of 'em. You know, maybe we can put Dave at the grinder for a few days. He needs the extra hours anyway, those diapers can get to the pocketbook in a hurry
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Will thoose piggy back sheaths fit the straight handle Battle Mistress models?

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

...almost forgot.....here is a pic of the Police Recruit Hi Ride Belt Sheath!!!

View

WTF.....if you want a piggyback for a straight handled BM, let me know and it shall be done! Would have to get it made, but it wouldn't be long.

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
www.sharperinstinct.com
877-557-5200

YOu guys with NO's should definitely grab the SOB sheath. Absolute perfection for carrying the Natural Outlaw. Been wearing mine for a week and a half now, and it is fantastic.

Here are 3 dumb questions for you:
1. Do these have to be custom fitted to your knife or are they standard sizes? I hate to mail my knives.
2, What are the prices?
3. What do you think of the "three position sheath"? I'd like to be able to clip the sheath to a pack and have a choice of carry positions

But boy, the NO sheaths sure do look good.

[This message has been edited by HJK (edited 02-02-2001).]

The Kenny Rowe's that I have were all ordered separately from the knives and they fit like a glove. I'm pretty sure he either has knives or blanks for all models.

Yes.....some months ago, I had Kenny make templates of the E models so I could provide custom sheathing right quick!!!

Answers to HJK's Questions.....

1) Nope...I have BM, SH, and NO sheath styles in stock.....if not, I can get them pretty quickly...just need to know what you want and you don't have to send your knife out.

2) I typically don't do this, but it will save time and e-mails so here goes...these are in stock now!

NO Small of the Back: $75
NO Black Concealment w/frog button: $65
NO Drop Loop, Blk. Bsktwve: $65
BM, SH Drop Loop, Blk. Bsktwve: $75
MS/LMS Pouch Sheaths: $48
BM/MS Piggyback: $99
SH/MS Piggyback: $95
Tri Position Low Ride Trad/Tac SHII (not E model) $125

3) The Low Ride Tri Position is the coolest and most versatile sheath of the pack!! Easily attaches to packs, harnesses, web gear, and offers a ton of belt carry positions!

Also, I have a lefty Drop Loop SH-E black basketweave sheath in stock....and I will upload a pic of the Tri Position for the SHII tonight or tomorrow!!!

Thanks for all your responses...

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
877-557-5200
www.sharperinstinct.com

Thanks Andy,
I'll be calling you in a couple of hours
smile.gif

Andy, you have a telephone message and email about the triposition SH sheath and the NO IWB sheath.
smile.gif

The sheaths have been FLYING out the door....I'm sold out on:

BM/LMS Piggyback
Tri Position Trad Tac for SHII
PR Hi Rides

Others styles been reduced to low single digit numbers available...

If you want a sheath that's not in stock now, drop me an e-mail and I will give you the latest delivery data...

Thanks!!!

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
877-557-5200
www.sharperinstinct.com

...and three just flew into my door
biggrin.gif

NO frog sheath...
cool.gif

LMS sheath.......
cool.gif
cool.gif

PR hi-ride sheath
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

As soon as I recieve my custom Kenny Rowe BM sheath I'll try to figure out how to post some pics
smile.gif

Well, the Frog NO sheath and the SH II Multiposition sheath both arrived. They are beautiful
biggrin.gif

But I think I need to take a University course in how to use the Triposition sheath
smile.gif
Wow!

Where are the pictures of the multiposition. I'm curious...

------------------
Run and you only die tired....
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

I will upload a pic of the Tri-Position tonight.......all I have left are NO and BM Drop Loops. (1) SOB for the NO, and a handful of LMS Pouches.....everything else is gone for the moment, but if you want one, drop me a note.

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
www.sharperinstinct.com
877-557-5200

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 02-17-2001).]

There's a picture at Knifeart but I got mine from Andy and I'm more than happy. The name is a little misleading because there are at least 4 positions or ways to carry the sheath: very low ride using the snap loop, low ride using the large loop, if you unscrew the large loop and snap loop you can carry as a high ride using the inset loop and you can back carry using the two removable loops. And the removable loops and snap loops can be used for attachment to a pack etc, not to mention the possibilities created by the various holes in the sheath for lanyards, bungee etc. The sheath is super solid and strong. A really well thought out and executed sheath. You can strip it down to make is super slim and clean or keep all the options on for one heavy duty tricked up monster. With one little allen key, [I'll carry two to be safe] you get great flexibilty and versatility. I like it alot
smile.gif

Thanks for the plug HJK!!! Kenny's stuff rules....

I completely forgot the a pic of the Tri-Position, is already on the forums... click here to see it http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/001004.html

It's the big burgundy sheath!!! HJK is right....with the Lo-Ride feature, which is something that I added to the Tri-Po, it actually becomes a Quad-Po!!!
biggrin.gif

Andy Prisco
Sharper Instinct, LLC
www.sharperinstinct.com
877-557-5200

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 02-18-2001).]

Back