Flashlight Belt Sheath Needed

Can anyone suggest a source for a well constructed belt sheath for a Streamlight 4AA Propolymer flashlight? I need something really solid that will hold this flashlight securely on my equipment belt.

The belt case made by Streamlight looks to be too lightweight (in all fairness, I have only seen photos on line, but that's the way it comes off).

Ripoff makes one that they claim fits this flashlight, but on another post, someone mentioned that the flap closure is not all that secure. It also has a metal belt clip - I need one with a belt loop.

So to sum it up, The sheath I would like should be made of Cordura Nylon or something similar (but not leather), with a secure closure - “heavy duty” Velcro or maybe a strap and buckle - and a belt loop that will fit a 2” belt.

This is America: somebody out there has got to be making one of these!!

Any suggestions, as always, most appreciated!

also look for the sheath that comes with the UK 4AA eled light. its sold separately and is quite good.

Talk with Normark (Eric) at On/Scene Tactical and have a custom Kydex made. He makes the best sheaths and will make it work however you want it to. He is a member here and you will find countless POSITIVE comments on his work and on him in general.

Sproles

Make one yourself using coated 14 oz cordura. Not hard to do.

Back