flashlights

I am a big Malkoff fan. I have an MDC HA TAC 1CR123 that is outstanding, and is the perfect EDC light for me.

Been carrying my ToolVN for pretty much 3 months straight every single day. Just an amazing light.

Sunwayman-M11R-2.jpg

Been carrying my ToolVN for pretty much 3 months straight every single day. Just an amazing light.

I'm not having as great a time with mine as you.
Sure it's stupid bright for its size but my keychain betaQR is far more useful.

I do keep my toolvn in my backpack for kicks and giggles. People do get wowed by its brightness.

What do you not like about yours? I prefer a nice reverse clicky over a twisty any day, and I have a BetaQR in copper too. That super brightness, even on a medium mode has bailed me out a couple times when the max 80 lumens or so of the Beta wouldn't have cut it.

Well, the betaqr has a quick release, easy for to operate 1 handed, and doesn't keep lighting off in my pocket burning me through my jeans.
I really wanted to keep it on me, but QR wins.

Also, I've never really needed the 700 lumens, the 100 or so lumens for the qr is great for my night walks, i mostly use the lowest setting too.

I really like that Malkoff. Someone please list one for sale in the classifieds!!

Go to Malkoff's site and see if there is one that you want for sale. They are very reasonably priced; you will be surprised.

I really like that Malkoff. Someone please list one for sale in the classifieds!!

Lol. I actually came really close to selling mine on another forum last week, but better judgement prevailed. I'd really like to pick up the CR123 TAC model.

Lol. I actually came really close to selling mine on another forum last week, but better judgement prevailed. I'd really like to pick up the CR123 TAC model.

Please send me a PM if you change your mind about selling it.

Now that my Surefire addiction is starting to ease up, I'll probably pick up one more (an EB2, preferably with the tactical tail cap), and then I'd like to get a couple of Malkoffs. I need at least one of their P60 drop-ins, and I really would like an MDC.

Also, dhunley, that Vic looks awesome. Is it a special run? I haven't kept up with Victorinox.

Please send me a PM if you change your mind about selling it.

Will do.

Now that my Surefire addiction is starting to ease up, I'll probably pick up one more (an EB2, preferably with the tactical tail cap), and then I'd like to get a couple of Malkoffs. I need at least one of their P60 drop-ins, and I really would like an MDC.

Also, dhunley, that Vic looks awesome. Is it a special run? I haven't kept up with Victorinox.

It's a Cutlery Shoppe exclusive. You can still get the Farmer in blue or orange and they have a couple other exclusive models as well.

Bought an Olight S2 Baton to replace my car flashlight. Pretty great light for $50.

Got a custom HDS 325 18650 on order.

custom mini maglie
multi color uv glass lens
push button end cap
w/ led module from nite ize🔦

Back