Flashpoints are up

Congrats to those that picked one up.

I was kind of bummed, I relied on their Facebook page to be notified that they we're live. However, they never posted - then checked in to BF to find they were sold out. Doh!

Should have known to stick to BF. Hopefully I will snatch one up next time.

I was kind of bummed, I relied on their Facebook page to be notified that they we're live. However, they never posted - then checked in to BF to find they were sold out. Doh!

They did post it on Facebook, the post time is identical to the post time of the thread on BF.

I did the same and missed it.

They did post it on Facebook, the post time is identical to the post time of the thread on BF.

Really? I never saw a nothing except the post on 3/15 to announce how the sale worked. Oh well, maybe next time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics!

I did the same and missed it.

Really? I never saw a nothing except the post on 3/15 to announce how the sale worked. Oh well, maybe next time.

Yes, really, I wouldn't tease...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187036296576/permalink/10151919104441577/

March 17 at 12:40pm, precisely the same time as this thread was started as was the thread on the USN. It is almost like someone at RHK had queued up all three posts and released them at precisely the same time when the flashpoints hit their website. I'd go so far as to say the crew at RHK huddled around a computer to watch the ensuing chaos and wouldn't put it past someone having a timer in their hand...

:)

I've seen Rob's CCC (Chaos Command Center) it has a wall of monitors 28'x60' all sync'd up so one giant image appears, He has that Throne I mentioned in a thread long ago (serves many purposes) never has to leave it.
Certain "Agencies" are seeking his help as we speak to locate some "things" - simultaneous coordinated posts is childs play for Mr. O
Making stuff ship within minutes of ordering and magically appearing in a day, now that takes some doing:)

I want to see this Command Chaos Center!! Sounds like what my buddies and I would do playing our video games. Haha!

I relied on the RHK web page and kept refreshing. That is why everyone I work with who collect the knives got at least one each when the sale hit. I was also lucky cause they went up just as I was buying other stuff on the site.

I relied on the RHK web page and kept refreshing. That is why everyone I work with who collect the knives got at least one each when the sale hit. I was also lucky cause they went up just as I was buying other stuff on the site.

How many do you work with that collect knives?

A few as it turns out. Quite surprising considering the nature of what I do. (Very dilbert office types)

Crazy!! More than one Hinderer fan in the same office, let alone knife people :) LUCKY!!!

Biting my lip this morning on these... Just got to hold my buddy's and wow, what a knife. :)

Back