1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Fletcher Knives Contact info...

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    I'm always available to everybody. I do stand in front of loud machines all day, so if I don't answer the phone, just leave a message and I'll get back to you. Email is the best way to get ahold of me. I check it several times a day unless I'm just crazy swamped.

Sorry I have to write some of this a little crazy. It's a security measure.

Fletcher Knives, LLC
    Owner: Dylan Fletcher
    Email: fletcherknives at gmail dot com
    Facebook: facebook.com/fletcherknives

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012