Test ad

Fletcher Knives LLC Table confirmed at Blade 2011!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Fletcher Knives LLC will be set up at table 8CC at Blade 2011. You'll find Fletcher Knives and Fiddleback Forge right next to each other straight runnin' sh#t like true gangsta pimps. ...sorry, that was my Mike Snody side coming out. ;) Fletcher Knives is going to have apparel, accessories, all kinds of stuff, not just Fletcher Knives.

If anybody wants to get on my "cool mofo" list, feel free to bring by a cigar, bottle of booze, etc.

The table will be EPIC. :eek:

Just look for the badass Fletcher Knives LLC banner.

Bannersmall.jpg

After the show on Friday and Saturday, feel free to hang out with the homies from Fletcher Knives LLC and Fiddleback Forge. After dinner, we'll be chillin' around in "The Pit" and outside at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel. Come hang out, drink beers, smoke cigars, whatever.

Saturday Night, Fletcher Knives LLC and Fiddleback Forge will be having dinner most likely at Fogo Di Chao, which is very close to the hotel. Feel free to join us. Come by the tables earlier in the day for details.

THAT'S IT FOR RIGHT NOW! MORE INFO TO COME!!!

Fletcher Knives

Aw man... no blades... Im staying home.

Hella blades my friend, Hella! I'll have a whole tables worth of my knives there, plus some.

What do you mean by "plus some" you ask? Well I'll just tell you. I happen to be a huge fan of Laguiole knives. I think that they're beautiful and make an awesome pocket knife. I love them so much in fact, that Fletcher Knives is going to start carrying a full line of various Laguiole models as well as a couple of other styles of French pocket knives straight from France. I'll have no shortage of them on the table at Blade as long as all goes to plan.

woodysone

Gold Member
Boy this will be fun to meet two masters so close together! Now need to get a map of the tables so I can plan the first pass through the show. Martin

Fletcher Knives

Boy this will be fun to meet two masters so close together! Now need to get a map of the tables so I can plan the first pass through the show. Martin

Sh#t... You must be talking about some other guys. Aint no masters around here. I'm just a half drunk country boy who can work a grinder. lol!

What is the BLADE2011 you speak of and where can I get one? Just kidding I am a simpleton but I think I can figure out that it has to be one of Dylan's new designs. I will take two.

But no really I wish I could go. If it was one week later I would be there. Dang public schools and their graduations. If it wasn't for a handful of students I wouldn't mind missing it. Oh well maybe another time. Have fun though.

B Griffin

Gold Member
This is awesome bro! I'll have to bring a bottle of something and then wait for it to take effect and slow the reflexes :D

Fletcher Knives

This is awesome bro! I'll have to bring a bottle of something and then wait for it to take effect and slow the reflexes :D

HAHAHA! Deal!

You guys should have seen the little neckers and PSK knives I was working on today for the table. DOPE. :thumbup:

awc

Sh#t... You must be talking about some other guys. Aint no masters around here. I'm just a half drunk country boy who can work a grinder. lol!

So that means If I can get you a few Cubans and a glass of Black Label I can get a B&G for $5 right?

Fletcher Knives

So that means If I can get you a few Cubans and a glass of Black Label I can get a B&G for $5 right?

Close, but no cigar. lol. Get it?...cigar... :D

I'm not huge on any cubans other than Partagas. I've never been impressed enough by any of the others to really consider footing the bill for them, or encouraging others to. A lot of them are "still hit or miss". These days, I'm a huge fan of Rocky Patel. I have yet to get a bad one of those. Other than that, I stick to the classics, Fuente Hemmingways, Ashton Churchills, Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibers, Esteban Carreras Habanos/5150's/and 187's, Macanudo Maduros, I could go on and on. I smoke A LOT of cigars. lol.

awc

I noticed, seeing as you have a thread dedicated to them ;)

I must say I'm not a huge fan of Cubans, I enjoy a nice Dominican cigar.(my humidor and it's contents can be found here)

I'm still new to the cigar thing, and it's too cold to smoke a cigar for half of the year. (and the rest of the year it's hard to find a nice place to smoke one (I'm not allowed to smoke inside- yay dorms) and the only place alcohol is allowed is in the drinking mess, and on it's outdoor patio...

</rant>

Anyways, gonna have to make a trip to Blade in a few years, once I'm done my degree and all my training.

Fletcher Knives

I noticed, seeing as you have a thread dedicated to them ;)

I must say I'm not a huge fan of Cubans, I enjoy a nice Dominican cigar.(my humidor and it's contents can be found here)

I'm still new to the cigar thing, and it's too cold to smoke a cigar for half of the year. (and the rest of the year it's hard to find a nice place to smoke one (I'm not allowed to smoke inside- yay dorms) and the only place alcohol is allowed is in the drinking mess, and on it's outdoor patio...

</rant>

Anyways, gonna have to make a trip to Blade in a few years, once I'm done my degree and all my training.

Not a bad selection there. I like CAOs too. The big green label CAO maduros are among my favorites.

I tend to stay away from the Montecristos. They have a good flavor but I've had too many bad experiences with them not wanting to make smoke, being to hard to draw, too tight of a wrap, etc.

I've learned over the years that most cigars have several stages and that if you keep smoking you might hit a good stage, but when you get a bad Montecristo, the whole smoke is bad. I've never had one that got better. Plus, they're a bit pricey to HOPE you end up with a good one. ;)

Another knifemaker who knows there cigars in Mike Snody. He picks out some pretty good smokes. If I remember correctly, he's a Partagas Black Label guy. Of course that was a while back. He might have changed since then. That's one of those strange things I remember about people. I might not even remember their name, but I remember what cigar they like. There was a cool guy that came by Andy's Blade Show table last year. I couldn't tell you his name, but I remember was an Ashton Classic smoker.

awc

the montecristos were free, I was keeping a few for a friend who had gotten some while on a trip, and as he didn't have a humidor I was storing them for him. He let me have a few in exchange.

Since moving to my current location I have yet to find a good tobacconist. I enjoy a nice Punch CAO's are nice too, but can be expensive, especially on my income ;)

Dude you know I'm there. I might have to bring you a cigar myself. Big fan of the CAO MX2.