"Flexing" Oinkaliber style

Every time I see pictures like that the only thing that comes to mind is 'wow'. Steel that can flex like that...:thumbup:

WOW David, that is amazing! She sure did get a nice work out! Thanks for sharing and have a great 4th of July weekend!!! :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

That 'flexing' is very impressive!

Those flexing shots are awesome. I remember the photos Jerry put out when he introduced it showing how far it will go but you don't often see the buyer doing anything too strenuous.

Bravo! :thumbup:

man, you need to check out Tyrkon's posts, or his site with the ak in use video's. I am taking bets as to who will put out an eye first with their AK's. People beat them, and flex them, and bend them and baton them.

Oh, and great pics too!

When they came out I think the AK's and rucks were the best bang for the buck. Even with the inflated prices on the exchange they're still worth the price. I love these AK threads. I bet Dave will probably spark another WTB thread or two with this display alone. Who knows, Jerry may decide to do another run of these or a special offer in the next few years.

Back