• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Flint and steel kit with leather pouch $30.

I have 2 of these for sale. One pouch is black and one is brown. $30.00 shipping and PayPal fees included. First one to pay with PayPal picks the color.

These are made by me. I made the leather drawstring pouches and the antler beads that close them.

I made the steels out of a very old USA made carbon steel file. The stones are from a large amount I bought. I dont know which stone is which but they included flint, chert, obsidian and others for fire making. I did test these strikers and stones and they spark good.

Also included with each kit is a cleaned up Altoids tin with paint removed. It has enough char cloth and jute twine for many fires and the Altoids tin is ready to make more when you get low.

You dont need to put a hole in the Altoids tin like some people believe. The gaps in the hinges are enough for a perfect char.

Paypal strongly preferred. This price is for USA. I don't really want to ship out of USA but might for the right person.

If you want one, are in the USA and can pay soon with PayPal please post that you will take it and send me a PM to get my paypal address.

Anything else please PM or email your questions before claiming.

I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone I choose.

Thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back