• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Florida Art Knife Show?(Jan 29th& 30th)

I was thinking of attending this show, it's only about 3 hours from me, but I'm not big into knife/art pieces. I'm more of a tactical/fighter folder fan. Does this show have it all or is it strictly high $$ show pieces. Any info. would be helpful. Thanks.

------------------

You will find many peices there including tactical.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

MAKE the ART show if you can. Its definitely worth the 3 hr drive, hell I live 7 hrs away and can't afford most of the stuff I lusted over last year. They have a good blend of knives, but the makers who make hot-rod stuff are ALL there. No Benchmade or Spyderco, but you will find plenty of custom tacs. And if you like the ultra high end stuff, that is the place for it. A small show compared to the BLADE, but quality per square foot can't be rivaled on the planet....jeff

Back