Floyd Brown knife need info

Few years ago I puchased a knife just felt good in the hand. It is marked F.Brown (I beleive is Floyd Brown)
The sheath is marked Patty Brown both are marked Miami Florida. Can't figure out how to attach photos. Would like to find out what I have.need to know if I should keep skinning caribou with it.

John

Few years ago I puchased a knife just felt good in the hand. It is marked F.Brown (I beleive is Floyd Brown)
The sheath is marked Patty Brown both are marked Miami Florida. Can't figure out how to attach photos. Would like to find out what I have.need to know if I should keep skinning caribou with it.

John
Mr and Mrs Brown are my parents. He jyst recently retired from knife making. I would keep using it. I hope to continue making his designs

Robert worked with your Dad at FPL Industrial Service Center...nice guy & excellent knife maker ! Remember when he got "upset"WITH PEOPLE ...asking WHY...he was going fishing & hunting ...when he should be working on THEIR KNIVES!! He said...Jim,I'm no longer taking orders....I'll make some knives ....if someone wants one of them great...if not....ok...someone else will buy them! LOL...REALLY LIKED HIM !Just found a friend selling one of his boot knives....will be buying it! Also just saw where you Dad passed....my condolences...really nice guy!
Jim

Back