Fluted Titanium

Just picked up a Fluted Titanium Native 5. This knife is absolutely top quality and one of the tightest and most solid knives I own. The loud clicking sound of the back lock engaging is addicting. This knife proves that Spyderco can CNC machine titanium with the best of them.

pL0IEux.jpg

CzHYXy1.jpg

The lock side is also so seamless

X7xQsbE.jpg

Just picked up a Fluted Titanium Native 5. This knife is absolutely top quality and one of the tightest and most solid knives I own. The loud clicking sound of the back lock engaging is addicting. This knife proves that Spyderco can CNC machine titanium with the best of them.

pL0IEux.jpg

CzHYXy1.jpg

The lock side is also so seamless

X7xQsbE.jpg
I had one and sold it. What a dolt!

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Fluted Titanium Native 5 when I had the chance. I bought the CQI version of the Fluted Military when they were discontinued and never got around to its smaller brethren. One of these days I'll find a good one. Congratulations on your new blade!

I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Fluted Titanium Native 5 when I had the chance. I bought the CQI version of the Fluted Military when they were discontinued and never got around to its smaller brethren. One of these days I'll find a good one. Congratulations on your new blade!

I think that the fluted Ti Native 5 is too small to really bring out the elegance of the design that is much more apparent in the full-sized fluted Ti Military (shown above) which is among 5 Millies that I own.

BTW, I also own a Native 1, Native 5 G10, Native 5 S90V Fluted CF, Native Chief and Shaman (the latter 2 being larger/later variants of the basic Native design) but never wanted to buy the fluted Ti Native because (personally) I think that the Native 5 90V Fluted CF is the most attractive Native variant ever made, far more so IMO than the fluted Ti Native.

Last edited:
Back