1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FM V8 Next - Let's Do This!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by UNRL Ghandi, Apr 14, 2018 at 7:53 AM.

1. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Bossman, whadda ya say we bump the FM V8 production up to let's say...NEXT! This is my WWIII blade and I had planned to run around the barren wastelands of a post fallout world He-Man style holding this blade and yelling, "By the power of Wauseon!" before vanquishing all my foes. We need this knife before any other "awaiting fulfillment." Who's with me on this?

If WWIII doesn't happen we still have plenty of air zombies at every turn who desperately need dispatched. I saw one by my trash can this morning and a bunch in the woods trying to get my dog as she did her business. There were so many my Park Ranger was getting nervous and so was I. FMV8 would've laughed and flexed its INFI muscles, clearing all threats before trying to seduce my wife right in front of me. What a BA blade.

2. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Right on brother! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just when I thought the OP2W offerings that couldn't get any more incredible...

Along comes the FMV8...ok, I thinks..."I've gotta have a couple"....

Then the Forsaken Mistress drops..."Amy, Gimme a couple of those and I'm done for this year"...

Then the Forsaken Gemini ...

NO REGRETS and all that....but does anyone know the effects of a long-term diet of ramen noodles on the human body?..I can't even afford bacon bits anymore! :confused:
    [​IMG]

lex2006 and hydeinmind like this.
  3. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Definitely move the FMV8 to the head of the line. I don't think anyone was really interested in getting those HOGB8s any time soon.

4. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    BRING EM ALLLL HAHA!!!!!!! :D:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    ;)

6. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Res-C is Dans department, he'll take care of those no matter what...eventually...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018 at 4:01 PM
  7. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    It's a little scary, they are catching up to us in replies and views!!!!

8. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    John, we can put you on the other side of the "wall" buddy .... besides, you probably have minimum of 3 I'm sure, maybe even six, 2 of each flavor sounds about right for you if I'm guessing.... And I'm cool with this being next! cause after the flak/Hog8 -it IS the next I have to look forward to- But ya know, if those folks don't whine and post up.....maybe we should pass them up so for that, I'm in! :D

9. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I did go a little overboard on the FMV8s (2 nukes + 7 others). But I also have a $3500 shop credit, so having these hit the CC isn't quite as scary as it could be.

10. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Haha, I'm in for 2 nukes and 6 others. I'm super excited for this one. Hog 8 can wait! ;)

11. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    I'd love to have my V8........BUT NOT UNTIL I HAVE MY HOG BADGER!!!

mpjustin likes this.