FMV14 Nuke Inbound

First black paper micarta???:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Freaking Sweeet!!!!!!

Love the two handle materials I ended up with! These things are amazing. I am still trying to figure out how such awesomeness exists. Thanks Boss and Crabshack Crew, couldn't be happier!!!
View attachment 1051047

Busse just called and told me they sent my box to you by mistake. They asked that you send it to me and your correct box will be in the mail at some future unknown date. :rolleyes:

My four just arrived! WooHoo!!!
One CF Green Micarta, and three Nukes (solid Orange, dark Tigerhide, and one Snowhole).
Now, if I can only post a picture...

My four just arrived! WooHoo!!!
One CF Green Micarta, and three Nukes (solid Orange, dark Tigerhide, and one Snowhole).
Now, if I can only post a picture...

giphy.gif

:p :D

won't be long now :)

Pre-Shipment

January 18, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

WAUSEON, OH 43567

I just checked my email and I've got my two inbound!!! Will be here Monday (hopefully - we have some bad weather this weekend). I don't even know what I'm hoping for anymore. Seen a lot of cool G10 where I originally only wanted micarta.
upload_2019-1-18_15-2-25.png

Every time mine get close to other knives the other knives end up with dark black burns all over em that won’t wipe off. Anybody else have this? I think it’s Nuclear.

Got mine today. Black Paper baby!!! The second is Sandstorm I believe. My wife really likes it so that one is hers for when SHTF if my brother doesn't take my buyout (this was supposed to be for Christmas/Bday but I'm not sure he'd love the handles).

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Back