• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FMV14Nuke for trade

Brand new, just came today. The new black with just a hint of tan G-10. I only unwrapped it far enough to check out the handle. I would like to trade it for another new FMV14Nuke but with canvas, any color would do, but black would be preferred. Pm me if you are interested. Not interested in selling (for less than $10,000), nor in any other trades.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Pics? I have 2 nuked inbound. course there's no way to tell until they're here. They haven't shipped yet had to correct address just heard from Amy this morning.

I will be happy to swap pics with interested parties who have appropriate trades.

Brand new, just came today. The new black with just a hint of tan G-10. I only unwrapped it far enough to check out the handle. I would like to trade it for another new FMV14Nuke but with canvas, any color would do, but black would be preferred. Pm me if you are interested. Not interested in selling, nor in any other trades.

Thank you.

How’s about a price? Pretty sure you have to have one in here friend! :)

The handles listed for the Nuke FMV14 were:

[ ] Never released Gray and Black G10
[ ] Tequila Sunrise G10
[ ] Black and Yellow G10
[ ] Desert Storm G10
[ ] Solid Olive Green G10
[ ] Snow Hole Linen Micarta
[ ] Jungle Storm G10
[ ] Black Paper Micarta
[ ] Dark Tiger Hide Linen Micarta
[ ] Unknown?

I don't see any canvas on that list. Maybe someone got one from the "unknown?" category, but if you're looking for black canvas, you might want to open it up to the regular CF (non-Nuke) version.

Back