FMV8 Delivery Update!!!. . .

So my theory on nukes is - nothing ships until they are all ready to go then all out at once. That would seem make a lot of sense, but I've been wrong about everything so a YT mudslide rabbit hole sounds just as good for now :D

So my theory on nukes is - nothing ships until they are all ready to go then all out at once. That would seem make a lot of sense, but I've been wrong about everything so a YT mudslide rabbit hole sounds just as good for now :D
That would be my guess. All put in boxes then sent to the labeler so they don't know who gets what. I don't think there were many nukes available and I'm guessing there are some pretty good combos.

Like my old uncle Arthur Peuchen used to tell me. “All good things take time.” He was the slowest person I’ve ever known.

I don't think there were many nukes available and I'm guessing there are some pretty good combos.
I've thought about this over and over and the more often it comes up the more often I think- I don't have a damn clue. There were some ideas tossed around but in the end, the more I watch how some operate the more I think- there's a shtload more than I estimate. There's cats out there dumping megabucks, real huge piles of it. It wouldn't surprise me no matter the number. I kind of hope it's a small number, so they are extra special. It could be a few dozen or it could be hundreds, I wouldn't mind a hint but don't expect it.

Whatever it is I foresee it to be a good investment, even on the entire run no matter the combinations, they all look so great. But I am feeling the excitement building but also preparing for any possibility yet it's impossible to not think about "what if" .....

I still get a chuckle about that night, Liza and I were both going "I got a number, did I get one? no idea, got a number but what does that mean? .... Someone told us if we got a confirmation number we were getting one. I was yelling "hell yea!" .. .and that's the damn truth-

The older I get the less interesting a lot of things become so it's hard to come across something to get excited about and DAMN it's awesome when it happens :D ~ ... might be stupid corny sht, but true :thumbsup:

For them to sell out in less than one minute I don't think there could have been very many.

Happy 4th everybody.
211AFFBB-66A3-400F-BAB9-3E14A902F7A1.jpeg Hopefully it won’t take as long as when my slow cousin William James Major in Music Therapy took him 9 years at 3 college’s to get. Anybody else 4th of July drink’n yet?

Due to an unexpected production issue we have experienced a slight delay in delivery but are back up and shipping. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Someday when we're all drunk, I'll tell you our story of whoa!

Mostly it centers around a particular valve that is only available in England and was shipped via the Titanic!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O

Sorry for any inconvenience. . . :(

Let's Drink!!!:thumbsup::cool:

Jerry:D

Is that valve for the YAG laser that blew a valve a few months ago and needed a part you could only get from England?
'Cause if it is, it seems like you might want to order a few extras.

Back