• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Folders for sale M390, LC200N, 1095, VG10

Tron2119

Gold Member
Hi guys and girls,
I have 4 folders up for sale.

First to post “I’ll take x knife” in the comments followed by a pm gets it.

Prompt payment is required.

Conus only please unless we’ve discussed otherwise.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have, or for different/ more specific pictures.

Pm is good, text is better. 812-six 0 5-339four

Thanks for stoping by!

Native 5 in lc200n-

This knife has been carried maybe twice and has been sharpened. In excellent shape. Smooth action for a back lock.
Paid $116 2 weeks ago.
Asking $90 shipped

Kershaw Link in M390-SOLD

This knife has been carried maybe once but has been sharpened. Very nice snappy action on this. Only reason for selling is that, for some reason it hasn’t been a part of my rotation. I don’t believe I have the box for this one.
Asking $60 shipped SOLD

GEC “Bull nose” in green Micarta-SOLD

This knife has been carried a lot and used sparingly. It was my first slipjoint as I got it to try them out. I found out I prefer more modern folders. Comes with original tune and a leather pouch as well.
Asking $50 shipped SOLD

Lastly, I have a Spyderco Rescue 79mm-

This knife has been carried and used quite a bit. There are scratches toward the tip primarily, with a few light scratches on the rest of the blade. It is still in good condition and has plenty of life left.
Asking $40 shipped

Pictures-https://imgur.com/a/V3DqvpD

Last edited:
Back