1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Folding Bushcraft Knife that is usable/comfortable - by Daniel Koster

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I'm intrigued

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm skeptical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sign me up!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmroberts1

cmroberts1 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Do not fall for his trap! This is just an effort to fund his income for next year. It is obvious that he cannot fill his current orders and if I were to guess, I would say it would be due to finances. You cannot spend deposits before completeing orders. This is a sure fired way to fail!

This is the most dishonest business man, in the knife world, I have ever seen!!!

Martin

2. akontekakis

akontekakis

Nov 4, 2016
    I wonder how many more people are currently waiting for their knives surley he has fulfilled all the previous orders before asking for another $20000 ? I hope so

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    All Folder orders have been filled.

cmroberts1 - I hate to do this, but you are no longer welcome in my forum unless you can stop trolling.

4. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    I'm going to start another thread for the Bushcraft folder since things have kinda changed over the past few years.

Closing this for now. Thanks to all those that have helped me along the way of making this folder possible!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.