Follow the Force Luke. Follow the Force.....

Did you ever get one of those damn persistant thoughts that you just couldn't get out of your head and don't know why it got there in the first place? Well it happened to me this past Saturday.
I was driving to London to pick up a couple of hand vises that were on sale and for some darn reason I thought of this flea market in St. Thomas that I have passed a thousand times but never been in.
Couldn't get the place out of my head and because of past experiencece
I have learned to go with the flow.
Anyway I stopped in there and in a back corner I found a 12 ton shop press. 4ft high X 2ft wide brand new and the prettiest red you ever saw. The guy wanted $200. Cdn for it but I talked him down to $100.
(with the permission of my wonderful wife).
Now this may not seem like much to a lot of you well equipped guys but I have peen looking for a pin press to set my stamp and pin bolsters and the price of a new one through the knife supply houses
is $250.00 U.S. That's about $400. Cdn, plus shipping,taxes, brokers fee and duty would bring it to close to $600.00 Cdn.
I was so damn excited that I forgot to get the hand vices.
Sorry to be so long winded. I just wanted to encourage you fellows on a very limited budget to keep looking in all kinds of odd places.

Hey Luke! Those naysayers who claim intuition is nothing more than a hyper-observant subconscious never had that experience. :D

Congratulations, patience and good karma are a fine combination! And such an understanding wife is a wonderful thing.

Dave

Outstanding Luke!!!!!!!!I believe the Lord gave us more senses than we use. Just gotta figure out how to bring it out.

Back