Follow-up to Follie....Please read....

I have been pondering how to post this all week... Earlier this week I posted a thread which started a snowball.... It was not meant to take away from the Busse reputation or the line of his product. I am not a very political animal and figured discussion could be good and my warped humour seemed to add fuel to a fire I did not know existed. For those who lurk without joining in I would point out that no one I know of has been ripped off by Jerry, Eventually delays and all we and I include my self, all get our knives. No one that I am aware of has been disapointed by warranty Issues and I do not know of any knife that was destroyed in use( or abuse for that matter) nor do I know of any that have failed to perform as advertised. I questioned a difference in blade size which was noticible beween MY BLADES.... I talked with Jerry on monday nite and I read him measurements and he stated to me that my original Steel heart was on the Large side. He may feel free to post the specs as a follow up to this. There was no yelling screaming,bribery etc. Jerry was professional in his manner through out. I was not happy about the deletions and put my digs in, I never thought or gave them the benefit of doubt. Jerry is an awesome knife maker and his knowledge of such things is among the best, I have felt that way for a long time, I own one each of almost every model he offers and still have on order at this time for my own use, more and I do not plan on selling them or cancelling my order. (they are mine!) I do now feel after this long week that he was in a no win situation with the posts I made, he made a choice, one that I do not agree with, but I believe he was and is in a no win situation. He is a maker, not a politition. No one likes change and as usual with change there are people who will be upset either way. I do think there is still room for communications to be improved but that is about the only problem I know of as has been pointed out in the past, and they are improving on that....oh no another change
smile.gif

Back