....for all the usual suspects.....

My first give away,....just to say thanks to all the wonderful people of the sub-forum,

Don't know anything about this knife sorry, except whats on the tang stamps,.....oh and it 5inches closed.
293938145_zps19731e03.jpg

293938227_zps40ac216f.jpg

293938289_zpsd1353dc5.jpg

Just post a pic that we've never seen before and your 'in'

Will let run for the next 10 days or so

First post will be your number,...

...anyone with any info about this knife would be awesome,...

Respect from New Zealand,.....

Kris,.

Not an entry, but "Stormin' Norman" was General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr., hero of the Gulf War in 1991.
The knife probably came out in 1992 to commemorate the American victory in Desert Storm.

Good on you Kris, and thanks so much for putting up that neat knife for the Give-away.
Not an entry, but a huge thank you!!!
Good luck to the winners!

Not an entry Kris, I've won two already since the first of the year, no Traditional's yet but I'm give up on this one so someone else might win it, thanks for the generous giveaway and good luck to all who enter. :thumbup:

I'm in.Cheers.At first glance its a SFO in honour of General Norman "Stormin Norman" Schwarzkopf during the Operation Desert Storm. He commanded over 750,000 troops.
DSCN0255_zps8dc4478a.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Kris :thumbup: Not an entry, but good luck everyone :)

Jack

I'm in - General Schwarzkopf was a fine commander and a great leader. Fine tribute knife - great GAW. OH

General_Norman_Schwarzkopf.jpg

Very cool!
I'll toss my hat into the ring for this one.
My dad's youngest brother is named Norman, and in his youth he was a bit of a hellion, a big-bad-biker type, the kind known as a 1%-er (one-percent-er). On his bicep, he has a tattoo of a viking with a big beard and a helmet, and farther down on his forearm he bears an image of some thunderclouds and lightning, with the words "Stormin' Norman," so this knife would be a perfect gift for him! :D

Here's a photo I haven't posted before. This little White Owl just arrived in today's mail, a lucky grab on the big, evil auction site.

1fcbf9c4-34a9-412f-a0d9-6babdde4f6dd.jpg

Thanks for the fine GAW. Not an entry, but thanks for such a generous act.

Thanks for the GA :) I´m in.

No further information on this knife, though...

That's a cool knife. I've never seen one before. Obviously it is Camillus' version of the Buck 110, but imho it looks cleaner, as it doesn't have the rivets in the scales...
Please don't consider this an entry, as the Buck 110 I have rarely gets used, so hopefully it will go to someone that will use and enjoy it

Last edited:
Good onya KRIS...Good to see a bit more of our good Kiwi nature and a cool knife to GAW...Norman is a family name (yes yes men from the North) and both my brothers carry Norman in their names (I do not)..Im also a fan of Schwarzkopf as a commander,a very capable man indeed....Not an entry brother as ive already had far too much good karma of late....Good luck to all.......................FES

I'm in. Thank you for the opportunity to add another lockback to my small collection of them.

Tom

.......and the winner is,.......#8 Old Hunter,.....congratulations hope you enjoy this knife,...

Thanks to all participants,

Kris,.

Back