For Honour: Just released today

Pretty good hack and slash console and PC game that might appeal to sword nuts. Check it out! Actually involves tactics, stances, blocking, parrying. Not your average sword fighting game.

Severance;Blade of Darkness, 2000
[video=youtube;ayKTsDW_gPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayKTsDW_gPU[/video]

Last edited:
Pretty good hack and slash console and PC game that might appeal to sword nuts. Check it out! Actually involves tactics, stances, blocking, parrying. Not your average sword fighting game.

It looks pretty slick; but it's a fantasy game without any historical realism, taking place in some alternate timeline in which civilization has stagnated x3; so I find it funny that it's being used by YT-warriors to resuscitate the whole 'Samurais beat Vikings beat Knights beat Samurais...' argument, which is a game of rock-paper-scissors, not a debate. It's like referencing 'Stargate: SG1' in a discussion of the Apollo program. The game looks pretty good though, from what I've seen of the action.

Hi Sikael, nice to seeya back!

Hi Sikael, nice to seeya back!

Thanks Mecha, and you as well! (Sorry for the delay; I forgot I made that post). I was glad to see you're still perfecting various grades of Ti for the tools and weapons of a post-apocalyptic future :thumbup:, and that you've perfected your incisive wit on W&C :D. I've been reading some occasionally hilarious W & C threads as an invisible stalker for the last couple weeks, trying to quickly suss out the history; there's no better way to figure out the little shifts & changes than a thread like 'Who's Melting Down Now?'.

Last edited:
Thanks Mecha, and you as well! (Sorry for the delay; I forgot I made that post). I was glad to see you're still perfecting various grades of Ti for the tools and weapons of a post-apocalyptic future :thumbup:, and that you've perfected your incisive wit on W&C :D. I've been reading some occasionally hilarious W & C threads as an invisible stalker for the last couple weeks, trying to quickly suss out the history; there's no better way to figure out the little shifts & changes than a thread like 'Who's Melting Down Now?'.

Bwahaha! Gotta keep up on those fast-moving threads. :D

Back