for sale listing

I'm trying to list a knife for sale in the Makers (Fixed Blade) category and it will not allow me to do so. I have a Gold Membership and my user cp has it listed as such, so am I missing something? Thanks in advance for the help.

I think I know what's going on here. You haven't posted a thread over in the whine and cheese forum detailing your most embarrassing moment. Once you've "opened up" over there, the block gets removed and you are allowed to post at will in the makers forum. Sure it's a little akward, but them's the rules. Don't hold back. Pictures help. Audio is good too. Links to newspaper archives are a big help if you "made the papers". :)

Don't listen to Harry, your life will be in a shambles and little children will giggle when you walk past.

Go to http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=789 and look down the page for the sales section:

KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale
A place for custom makers and bladesmith's to sell their products, as well as pick up supplies and materials. Please note, selling is restricted to KnifeMaker members, buying is open to all.

... selling is restricted to KnifeMaker members ...

Yep, found my answer after wasting your time. Didn't realize I was restricted to just the exchange section. What a downer. I apologize for my ignorance.

Back