1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

For Sale Titanium Ironwood Hybrid 110 with Gold anodized hardware

Discussion in 'JAG Custom Knives' started by JAGcustomknives, Nov 5, 2012.

1. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Making Knives Again Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    This knife is a beauty. The best of both worlds on this one, Natural wood and High tech materials.

$250 shipped. Include nylon Buck sheath not shown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Making Knives Again Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    I always carry a knife I make for at least a day to make sure it works correctly etc. and this one is sweet in my humble biased opinion!

3. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    I like that a lot Jerad! I can't believe the laws in Australia stop us owning knives like this. It's very frustrating

4. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Are the laws against carrying or importing?

5. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    We can't carry a weapon of any type but if you stay out of trouble and don't let every man and his dog see you have a blade you are good. The problem is i can't import a folding knife with an adjustable blade pivot point (anything other than a rivet i guess) or able to be opened with one hand (thumb stud or assisted openers)

6. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    Apparently i was miss informed or too lazy to research this properly but the hardware and pivot aren't a problem if the knife can't be flipped open with a flick of the wrist. So anything with the lockback design should be good :thumbup:
    Edit- thumbstuds are fine too!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  7. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    That sounds a little more fair. I'm glad to hear you aren't so limited now.