Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

Newb question. How do we buy this? Do we go to the Busse website and order it when it becomes available? Probably before it would sell out?

I was originally going to buy the Battle Mistress until I saw these pics. Now I want both!

Im glad this came out, the only thing I could think that would make this awsomer is if eventually a V6 would come out lol but lets not get greedy lol or War Boar

Newb question. How do we buy this? Do we go to the Busse website and order it when it becomes available? Probably before it would sell out?

I was originally going to buy the Battle Mistress until I saw these pics. Now I want both!

Jerry will announce it on a thread in this forum some time on Wednesday. At that point it will be available through the Busse website for a limited time.

Jerry will announce it on a thread in this forum some time on Wednesday. At that point it will be available through the Busse website for a limited time.
Thanks. From past experience, is this something we have to watch like a hawk or will they be available for a few days?

There is no way I could even think about passing this up! Thinking competition finish with green micarta, maybe green/black G10. Can’t wait for Wednesday! Mike

Question for the Busse Crew- will this one ship to NY? Probably should’ve figured that out before allocating the funds lol.

Are daggers illegal to own in NY?
Without really getting into the scope of NY Penal Law... “legal.” Anecdotally, the Hinderer Maximus will ship here from at least three major online dealers.

I guess this one should be directed at Jerry and crew. If they aren’t willing to ship, no hard feelings as living in this, uhh... “place” is a choice I made.

Thanks. From past experience, is this something we have to watch like a hawk or will they be available for a few days?

Question for the Busse Crew- will this one ship to NY? Probably should’ve figured that out before allocating the funds lol.

Are daggers illegal to own in NY?

What I took away from the AKTI website is that New York knife law seems to be designed to allow the authorities to prosecute anyone they want to prosecute. Daggers aren't technically illegal to own, unless they're possessed with an intent to do wrong, and possessing creates a presumption of such an intent. So basically, if you possess one, the cops can arrest you and you'd have the burden to prove that you had no evil intent. If I lived in New York, I'd move. And if I couldn't move, I'd pass on this knife. YMMV, of course.

If you own the knife in your home no one can say you had intent to use it.

I just looled it up. Owning it is not a problem according to this link.
http://www.knifeup.com/new-york-knife-laws/

I looked at the KnifeUp page on Texas knife laws. I have some knowledge of Texas law, and what I read on KnifeUp's Texas page did not inspire confidence in the site's writers' legal expertise. The American Knife and Tool Institute (AKTI) Texas page was much more confidence inspiring. But again, YMMV. And Maybe KnifeUp is better on other states, or ATKI worse.

Which brings an interesting question. How many knives do they alot gor each run? Does anyone know

I betcha anything these posts of Jerry's are (amongst other things) a field test for interest. He will look at the amount of hype generated, and it will feed into his calculation of how much steel to order.

Come to Oregon. We have great knife laws. Ever wonder why Benchmade and Kershaw are here!

Back