Photos Forged in Fire announcement

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I am thrilled to announce that I will be competing on the newest episode of forged in fire airing June 9th on the History channel. I had a great time and it was such a good experience, I can’t wait for the episode to air. I want to thank everyone on this forum, you all have helped me go from starting off as a hobby to growing into a business and now being able to compete with 3 other amazing smiths on a show I’ve watched from the beginning. The continued support and knowledge for this forum is probably the largest influence in my knifemaking and I can’t wait to continue to grow and learn. Below is a link to the preview for my episode as well as some still photos I got while on set.
758261E9-9A3E-42C3-9E63-0A487D56E6CF.jpeg6D0FB5B5-A4F3-4CF1-8F87-F2EB9B536A36.jpeg8E05BEC0-7BDA-4400-ACC5-564378BF3B03.jpeg

I can only imagine how much fun that was..... Awesome......And everyone here can live vicariously through you.. :)
looking forward to seeing it.
I've read only good things from the contestants that were on the show.....

I am thrilled to announce that I will be competing on the newest episode of forged in fire airing June 9th on the History channel. I had a great time and it was such a good experience, I can’t wait for the episode to air. I want to thank everyone on this forum, you all have helped me go from starting off as a hobby to growing into a business and now being able to compete with 3 other amazing smiths on a show I’ve watched from the beginning. The continued support and knowledge for this forum is probably the largest influence in my knifemaking and I can’t wait to continue to grow and learn. Below is a link to the preview for my episode as well as some still photos I got while on set.
View attachment 1574717View attachment 1574718View attachment 1574719

That's incredible!! Congrats!

View attachment 1574717View attachment 1574718View attachment 1574719

Congratulations! I hope we get to see your weapon keal!

What fantastic news! Congratulations, Joshua!

I was just showing off the Green Machine two days ago! I'll be watching for sure.

Good Luck! (I know it's already over, but I hope you win! :))

Back