Forgot to mention this

At the CKG show I kinda remember Greg Lightfoot telling me that James Piorek was making an add on or something to the associate rig. It's possible that he said this was a whole new rig altogether. All I can remember was that there would be a place to hold a folder. For example if my knife hung from my left(crossdraw) there was an attachment that would allow a folder to be hung from the right. I'm wondering when this(or something along those lines) will be available?

I'm sorry I can't be more detailed in my description (it was a couple months ago)

[This message has been edited by VOODOO CHILD (edited 12-28-2000).]

Well Voodoo Chile, there is an answer to your question.

James makes a few different types of small bags to keep things in, and to act as a counterbalance to the knife in the shoulder rig. An EQ-Bag and a V-Stat Bag. Those are neat and you can hang small flashlights on them, etc., depending on how you have your's rigged up. I will post a pic of one of the bags with a SureFire 9P attached to it later.

For now, I will show you a couple pics of what you are looking for. This is a JSP Wing Bag. Not to be confused with Wind Bag which is James' Moderator.
biggrin.gif

Now, James and I can spend 45 minutes on the phone arguing about the Folding Knife in the "Tactical Role," meaning, for Self-defense, but that is another story. James thinks they are tools only, I think they can perform in the Self-defense role as well.

This pocket has a velcro closure, if the knife is slightly longer than the pocket as the one in this picture, the pocket clip should hold it well, if the clip is a tight one.

There is also a "False Wall" in this thing, to truly understand it, you would have to have it in your hand and inspect it, but you could place a small Fixed Blade, neck knife-sized weapon/tool in there as well. Plus it has the zippered compartment. Neat huh?

View

View

Thanks Don. It's too bad there's no dealers around my area that carry Bladerigger gear. I will get either the EQ-Bag or the Wing Bag(probably both
smile.gif
). I need something to counterbalance the knife I got on my rig
biggrin.gif

ah Voodoo, the infamous claymore you have under yoru assosciate
smile.gif
I too share your frustration that I cannot really hold JSP stuff before buying them most of which is a blind buy but all the toys I got I am happy to say were great.

Sir Don do you know the differencesbetweenthe wing, EQ and that other bag? anythig nsignificant?

------------------
URBAN.LEGENDS.(BalisongGARBAGE)
ENGEL.DESIGN.ROOM
[FAKE01].[the mirror site](www.rejectionist.com)
If you play with love you will be heartbroken; if you play with knives you will [bleed]

Back