1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Formal Introduction

Discussion in 'Waterjet by H2Oknife' started by H2Oknife, May 3, 2011.

1. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Platinum Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Welcome Mark!

3. J-siah

J-siah KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 28, 2008
    i will definitely be using you guys when i get back.

4. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Welcome! I would like to try out your service soon.

5. grindonyou

grindonyou

Sep 21, 2006
    Welcome ! You will enjoy blade forum and dealing with the blade forum members.

6. richard j

richard j

Apr 1, 2007
    glad to see you have your own forum now :thumbup:. i'm sure the guys will like your services from what i have hears and read from other makers.

7. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Here's a down & dirty example of a recent order.

Customers pattern in acrylic>traced & scanned>nest per raw material size>1st piece approval>balance machined>shipped.

Thanks for viewing.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. DaveMartell

DaveMartell

Apr 22, 2010
    Nice & tight nesting.

9. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Good to see the new forum! Keep up the great work.

10. rayban

rayban

Apr 14, 2007
    Mark, congrats on your forum...good move!

11. raker

raker

Jul 1, 1999
    You did a great job, Mark. That sure beats trying to saw them out. Can't get that close with a saw for sure. See you in Atlanta.

12. J. Neilson

J. Neilson

Feb 6, 2001
    I'm certainly sold on you guys. I've got a few pieces that are just too oddly shaped to be practical in the shop but, Mark knocked them out in no time at all. The service was great, communication was prompt and the cost was more than reasonable.

13. H2Oknife

Jan 23, 2010
    Thanks for the feedback fellas!
    We aim to please!

14. Spectre

Spectre

Nov 3, 1998
    Very neat! :) I look forward to selling enough knives to be able to use you.

John

15. Phantom Steelworks

Phantom Steelworks

May 28, 2008
    Been a pleasure chatting with you, Mark and very much looking forward to my order with you guys shortly!

Grats on the new sub forum!

Chris

16. Tom Crain

Tom Crain

Mar 12, 2014
    Hi, I’m a carver and a knife maker who's interested in ordering blanks. My website, which features a few of my knives among other carvings, is [xxxxxx].

I'm hearing positive feedback about your work, and my goal is to stop spending unnecessary time cutting out single blades using low-tech tools. I’d like know more about having some blanks made from high carbon steel as well as info on pricing per ea. or for quantity for 5" blades with hidden tang.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  17. H2Oknife

Jan 23, 2010
    Tom, sorry I missed your post.
    Please email me direct at [email protected] with any questions you have.