Change Username Format Hard to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypilot7103

Gold Member
Your format is terrible and hard to use do not know if I will renew when it comes up again. I can not even get to your production knives for sale with out studying the site. My thread can not be closed and the pictures I had up are GONE.

Your format is terrible and hard to use do not know if I will renew when it comes up again.
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Please see the other threads & announcements about new forum styles that you can use if you don't like the default layout.
I can not even get to your production knives for sale with out studying the site. My thread can not be closed and the pictures I had up are GONE.

Please familiarize yourself with the new layout.

Thread closings is something I'm investigating.

Post a link to the thread where you had pictures. The one in this thread has them: http://www.bladeforums.com/index.ph...-pearl-mint-100-00-tyd.1364045/#post-15702506

skypilot -

Just take a while and get used to the new format.

In many ways it is much more convenient to get to "things" than was the vbulletin product.

One day in is certainly early to be calling it a failure.

I have been on large forums where an upgrade became the atomic bomb of all software changes, and complete history as well as picture galleries were lost forever.

So - take a deep breath, do a little browsing, let the maint crew clean up the spills in the odd aisles, and everything will be good when the dust settles.

Personally, this new format is better - better tools and quicker to get to stuff I want.

There are a couple warts, but I am taking my own advice and we'll see what it looks like when Mr. S says "Its good".

best

mqqn

I've tried all three formats. Flat Awesome format for me.

THANKS!

Yes I agree, I find this version better for my eyes, reading and use is clearer- good that we have 3 choices of format. Of course, I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the feel of things-most are probably- but it's going smoother than I thought it would.

Real Cold Turkey horror not having ANY Forum for c 3days...could do with more smiley/ emoticons though, or are they hidden?

Regards, Will

the smiley emojis are accessed using the 'smilies' button that looks like a smiley face. they pop up underneath the reply text box for you to click on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back