Forsaken Gemini & HOG Gemini Coming This Wednesday March 21, 2018. . . . Specs And Pricing!!!

these options are killing me.. The thickness and cbt make these two offerings almost completely different blades all together.. I want a forsaken cbt with blue g10 to match my forsaken mistress with blue g10.. but the HOG gemini has a thin hollow grind for slicing and is so thick itll baton like no other..

Welp looks like ill need both to figure it out. ;)

Hyde - I called this did I not? ..... I had this premonition of cbt on the TG proof that a blind piglet finds a nugget every once in a while ... yowza! :D:D:D

Man, that screams for a meltdown or LB .... what's the odds of a 4th qtr substitute off the bench no one saw coming?... oh that would be EPIC!!!

That you did! But I figured you had a little birdie chirping in your ear lol! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: So are you getting one of each or what bro? :)

Wow !!!! I need I need lol.

The Hog version is just nuts !!!!! :) I may have to try for one. But I see two or three Forsaking Gemini in my future :) Maybe two comp one coated :) green with orange black g10 :)

Check out the beveled edges on the HOGTG freakin awesome lookin man! Like a nuclear wedge of something! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is really trouble lol, cause I love my TG 14’s and I think the forsaken Gemini is closer to that than tglb ???
I always regretted not getting more TG14’s when I had the chance, no regrets my Hog rearend lol :)

Oh wow okay there is no hesitation for me on this one. I'm in for a Maroon competition finish, The price is pretty much the same as when I ordered my TGLB three years ago.

Back