• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Forum Skins

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
Is it possible to have a few more Forum Skins to choose from?

^^^ hes jaded!! lol :cool:

this is a good topic, though.. :D

Yeah, it's possible, I just don't really have a lot of time to be screwing around these days on it, so I just stick with what we have most of the time.

So I'm guessing that's a "no"? ;)

Forum Skins change the overall color scheme of the foum. If you go to Edit Options under the User CP you will find the tab to change the skin at the bottom. Currently we have the Default Style, VBulliten Large Font, VB Test Skin, Swamp Rat, and another I think.

Alright I kept quiet for as long as I can, does'nt anybody see the humor in this, FORUM SKINS as in what's left after Sparks Bris? Forum Skins :D

No, it must be the medication, I've been laughin' all day. :)

Oh well no offense intended. :footinmou

A man walked down the street and saw a shop with a big pocket watch on a sign outside. He went in and asked how much the shpopkeeper would charge to repair his watch. The shopkeeper said he didn't repair watches, he was a mohel -- he did circumcisions. The man asked why he had a sign with a pocket watch outside then. The shopkeeper asked him, "What do you think I should put on the sign?"

I was thinking of Red and White for the bali forum rather tehn blue and white.

Back