1. The two knife blades are scratched and knicked
2. The toothpick and tweezers are missing
3. The scissor spring is broken/missing
4. The phillips screwdriver is missing a 'side'
5. And all five (5) liners.....4 layers of tools....are cracked on the back (awl) side.
Should I contact Victorinox and see what the cost for repair would be? It would surely be more than what the knife is worth, but like others, it has history.
Sent it in to Victorinox. They responded that the tool was too old and they could not repair it to my desires. It returned home today. I think I will just hang on to it as a keep sake and show it to my kids someday.....maybe when I buy them their first SAK tool!
Your knife doesn’t have to be repaired to hold memories.
I like Sentry Solutions Tuf-Glide in the needle applicator. Tuf-Glide doesn’t collect dirt or get goopy. The needle bottle gives you precise application.
Should I tell you my White Lightning joke?