1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Four blems and bargain for 11/6

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    16.5 inch 27 ounce WWII by Purna. Usual fine work by Purna. Hairline crack on wood handle near the buttcap area. Great knife for $85. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15 inch 20 ounce BAS by Ram Kumar. 5 cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $80.

[​IMG]

15 inch 20 ounce M-43 by Purna. Satial wood handle. Five minutes rust removal time on blade. $85. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

15.5 inch 16 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Minor imperfection on sadan wood handle. Sharp blade! $35. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I'm liking that BAS and that M43. Of course, how can you go wrong with VUK? Just reshape the handle.

3. BitingSarcasm

BitingSarcasm

Feb 25, 2014
    Yup, I agree on the VUK. EMS, and fingers crossed.

[edit] Done deal, unless I screwed something up. I do have a talent for chaos.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  4. ChangeOfPace

ChangeOfPace

Jun 14, 2013
    Good call on the VUK. I considered it but have a nice VUK with a camo sheath I got a few years ago. I sent an email and got the M-43. I'll remove a little rust for that any day. I already have a 15" M-43 by Purna too, but this was too good to pass up. And, I enjoy doing the work on my knives. One of them will be a Christmas gift for someone.

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  5. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Incredible deals today.

6. Dobe_1

Dobe_1

Jun 19, 2013
    I already have 3 M-43s, and I would have snatched that one. That was a great deal on a great weighted M-43.

7. jfox95307

jfox95307 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2008
    Just looks like some beetle holes.
    Superglue and sandpaper trick.
    Just like fixing pin holes in a fretboard or anything else.
    They will stay dark but will be filled and solid.

The VUK is a great field/trail knife!