Four blems and bargain for 9/5

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
12 inch 13 ounce Pen Knife by Krishna Kami. Horn handle. 20 minutes worth of rust removal time on blade. $60. *SOLD*

UA3aGi0.jpg

15 inch 23 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Epoxy fix crack on red satial wood handle. Great knife at $85. *SOLD*

KI9uBZq.jpg

uz3DwTl.jpg

17 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish Father's Military replica by Manoj. Few hairline crack on satisal wood handle most likely to go nowhere. Great value at $85. *SOLD*

G5NvbjU.jpg

7SSRTwc.jpg

10 3/4'' 13 ounce Kuumar Karda by Manoj. Chiurwa style satisal wood handle. Father removed the rust on blade good to go at $59. *SOLD*

K8KUW1p.jpg

pIz4i5l.jpg

kxsTiDh.jpg

f0tctyu.jpg

feuhnZ2.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
WOW! The price on the Pen and Kumar Karda! Great prices on this payday Friday. A Kumar Karda is on my list. Alas, I must restrain myself.

The Pen Knife aka Tactical Spatula:eek:

One of the few knives I've ever had stolen. Very handy trail knife. One of my favorite HI designs.

One of my favorites as well. I do have to get me one of Fathers Military Replica's one of these days too. Looks good to me.

One of my favorites as well. I do have to get me one of Fathers Military Replica's one of these days too. Looks good to me.
I've got a Pala Military Knife headed my way. I'll let you know my impression of it when it arrives. Thanks Yangdu!

Back