1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Four Great Knives and Two Blems for 2/18

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Feb 18, 2015.

1. moparsbob

moparsbob Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2014
    Thanks, all. I just got back from a great birthday dinner with my son and daughter and her husband - we had a truly fine time and a great meal. My daughter is expecting her first baby (a boy) in late May, so I'm also looking forward to being a grandfather. And I happened to check just in time today to get a Purna Chainpuri for my birthday - Life is good!

2. Moonw

Moonw

Nov 19, 2014
    Nice gift for yourself, happy birthday indeed!

3. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    CONGRATULATIONS, Bob! Make sure you name it Steve!!

4. DarthTaco123

DarthTaco123

Mar 28, 2013
    Cuz lord knows we don't have enough Steves around here! Might change my name to steve just to fit in. Feeling like a misfit now.

5. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Heck I thought your name was Steve? My bad.

6. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    we have all become steve

7. gurkha berserka

gurkha berserka

Aug 16, 2014
    Happy Birthday Bob! Hope you have a wonderful day and blessings to you and your family.

8. mtnfalcon

mtnfalcon

Feb 24, 2006
    Of course the kami's are all talented in their own right, but the knives that Tirtha produced made me drool, especialy every single dark wood-handled ASTK he made. They just sang, but I had other priorities at the time.

Whatever happened to Tirtha? I haven't seen any knives with his name in a long time.

9. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I believe he is back, and making blades again.

10. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Steve Bob has a ring to it:cool: