• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Freedom Rocks!

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
God Bless America​

Thanks to all the Veteran's of this great country.
THANK YOU!​

169B.jpg

169C.jpg

169A.jpg

169D.jpg

169E.jpg

For Sale - $400.00 This knife is Sold - Thank you!

Folder - #169

Scales - Mammoth Ivory
Steel - ATS34, Rc 60 - 61
Bolsters and Liners - Nickel Silver
Half Stop
Satin Finish
Weight - 2 1/2 oz.
Length Open - 6 11/16''
Closed - 3 11/16''
Hollow Ground
Custom Filed
Please send an Email for the knife.
Thanks for the looks.
T.A.Davison

crazyknifeblade@yahoo.com

To bring this back up, Thanks Todd, the latest knife arrived yesterday. I really can't believe this is still available. If I had not just bought one from Todd (A Stunning Creammy Elephant Ivory and Damascus clip point) I would buy this. As it is I think I wioll have to wait until next year to add number 3 to my TD collection. Steven

To bring this back up, Thanks Todd, the latest knife arrived yesterday. I really can't believe this is still available. If I had not just bought one from Todd (A Stunning Creammy Elephant Ivory and Damascus clip point) I would buy this. As it is I think I wioll have to wait until next year to add number 3 to my TD collection. Steven

Thanks Steven, I appreciate it very much.
Enjoy that new knife. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Some LUCKY guy will get this one.. it ROCKS. :D

Take care.
Todd Davison

Just to bring this back up to the top in hopes some one will buy this georgeous piece of work. If his stays around much longer I will have found the money and bought it, Someone please save me! Steven

Back