Fresh off the workbench - WIPs & Sneak Peeks

lol .. while I'm sure that would be cool and all, it's not really reflective of my current traits & personality. Because I'm primarily involved in K9s (training, handling, professional identifiers, etc), then it will certainly be something from that genre once again.

LOL yeah well that was meant as a tongue in cheek comment :)

What's currently on the workbench.

wip_dec2015_06.jpg

I agree with Swonut. Keep the brand, just change the date or add a date code under it. General marketing principle says your brand should not change unless there is a very compelling reason. Changes can cause confusion with customers and brand recognition is extremely important.

Wow, that's a sweet BushScout sheath! My sapphire camp is gonna be real kozy in there! :thumbup:;)

Would that make a good front pocket carry or does the width negate that? I haven't owned one of those styles of yours before. Thanks Bud.

That's about as wide as i would want to carry, but it's pretty common to carry inside cargo pockets .. and the clip keeps it secure and vertical.

Any to fit an OKT Apache hunter this week?

Still can not tell you what they may or may not fit because I can not remember the names/sizes well enough.
Set it next to a comparable Fiddleback. The only thing I've seen as an issue with a couple of Chris' knives is the size/depth of the guard.

Thanks Bud. Closest would be a FB bushfinger but the sheaths are a tight fit coz of the guard

Thread will be up at 9pm EST on Tuesday, Jan 5th. Couple minimalist wallets will be available.

wallet_jan_01.jpg

wallet_jan_02.jpg

Any chance we'll see a Hunter, Leuku, BC Sr pattern in the next few weeks? From prior sales threads I've seen a few scout pouches with dangler & fs loops made for this size that look great!

Last edited:
Any chance we'll see a Hunter, Leuku, BC Sr pattern in the next few weeks? From prior sales threads I've seen a few scout pouches with dangler & fs loops made for this size that look great!

I can probably get one cut out .. I'm assuming RH carry Scout Pouch? Any color preferences?

Back