Friggin' UPS sunzo'beeyatches

Bronco

So, here I've been for the past week eagerly tracking every movement of my tan handled BA-E as it's made its way west from Wauseon out here to the People's Republic of Kalifornia. Then, following my usual ritual, early this morning I logged on to the UPS online tracking page to find that, as of 0430 this morning, the blade had finally arrived at the UPS facility only a mile away.
"Woohoo!" says I, thinking of the wonderful package that will be waiting for me when I return home this evening.

Just to make sure that everthing had gone smoothly with the delivery, I double checked the tracking page this afternoon only to discover that the morons had sent my package to friggin' Santa Barbara; 120 miles in the wrong damn direction! Aaaaarggghhh!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm off to find a good shrink.

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Bill,

Your Busse is now on a Air frieght 747 somewhere over the Pacific. When the Typhoon downs the aircraft, the knife will be used by the survivor to be rescued. About four years from now, Tom Hanks will show up at your doorstep, looking to start his life over. But, at least he'll bring you the Busse.

wink.gif
wink.gif

"sunzo'beeyatches" ???

Do I detect a Texas accent there, or just good ol' Southern boy? I've always suspected we're related, as we seem to have the same brothers, but this is downright eerie.

Hope that damn brown truck gets headed back the right way tomorrow. Might have to ride herd hard on those sunzo'beeyatches.

Call me if you need the website address of a good wetwork man. We got reliable people who'll "wuhk reel cheep dahn heah on de bodah".

Yours in nuclear retaliation,
Will

Man, we have just the opposite. My UPS dude is anxious to see what I got from Busse.

The other day, I was in the front cuttin some posts for my deck, and he drove by, hit the skids, backed up and said "Man I'm glad you got a saw to cut those. I figured you'd use all those knives!".

That was when I held up my Steel Heart I was using to final fit things....

------------------
The wise man said, "It can't be done." The fool came in and did it.

Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.

Take the Test...

Bronco Bill:
Yeah, i can relate. i tracked my long-awaited knife by internet UPS tracking to find it about a mile away one morning; then they didn't bring it. Said it was still up in Omaha! Hooboy, ballistic missiles were flying from my ears! i wanted my knife! That day, too, not "in a coupla days."
Sometimes i think we shouldn't trust these ~puter tracking reports... they give us high expectations of delivery times...
Well, WHEN it comes, we'll do the new knife happy dance with ya (in our respective states) in behalf of that Brown Truck of Joy finally arriving & bringin' ya the goods!
biggrin.gif

Man that sucks
mad.gif

...but you gotta love when Santa shows up in those brown duds
biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WILL YORK:
"sunzo'beeyatches" ???

Do I detect a Texas accent there
</font>

LOL!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Actually, Will, some might describe it as a combination of South Texas meeting South Central L.A.
wink.gif

Thanks to all for helping me through this traumatic and trying period.
smile.gif

By way of an update, all I can say is that the BA-E has been in Santa Barbara for 13 hours now with no further movement. It does only takes about two hours to drive up there though, hmmm......

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Bronco,
I hope you have better luck getting that baby today.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Eric Isaacson

Back