From A C Bryant Drawing

JK Knives

C Bryant sent me a nice drawing of a Nessmuk he thought I should make. It looked good to me, so I profiled out the blade this morning.

ayq0so.jpg

How do you think it looks now? ;) Here it is compared to a Buck 110. This thing is only a little over 5" long!

2u7abua.jpg

A mini Nessmuck would be cool. I like the way C Bryant thinks. :D The only thing I would consider is using 1/8" pins like on the Baby Kephart.

Jeff

Great idea. Does the Nessmuk shape add sharpened length without adding length to the knife? I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
I definitely would say that a nessmuk or really any curved style blade increases cutting edge for a given blade length.

WOW, damn John you are good at turning a drawing into steel. I'm impressed.....again :)

That looks like the EDC I've been waiting for. A hand filling set of scales and that will be perfect.
Thickness?

I sketched it in 3/32", I gussing that is what John made it out of it. It is not exactly hand filling, I designed it as a three finger blade, a bit of a handle length change and it would be exactly what you wanted.

I've been looking at this knife on and off all day and have come to the conclusion that it will definitely be my next JK purchase. :D

Jeff

ooohh.. that is a cool little knife...:thumbup: great job, both of you...:D looks perfect for EDC or as a neck knife.

I've been looking at this knife on and off all day and have come to the conclusion that it will definitely be my next JK purchase. :D

Jeff

Just let me know when, I`ll be sure to have some walnut on hand. ;)

Am I that predictable? :D

Jeff

You are not predictable. JK is psychic. Monday he ordered maroon micarta. Tuesday I commissioned a knife with maroon micarta scales. :eek:

I think he has a timer to see how much time you spend on his forum to know when you are ready buy. ;)

You are not predictable. JK is psychic. Monday he ordered maroon micarta. Tuesday I commissioned a knife with maroon micarta scales. :eek:

I think he has a timer to see how much time you spend on his forum to know when you are ready buy. ;)

My wife says I`m psychic..... wait a second I think she said psycho! :eek:

Back