• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

From Big to Little

Troy H

I'm always like this.
Sarsquatch CE - New and unused with rare tan handles. Sold!

Rat Trap - New and unused. Lockup is good, but sometimes feels slow. Sold!

Doublecut Assault Shaker - Modified by Bill Siegle - talon hole removed. Heavy user. Comes with pocket kydex made by me. Sold!

Mashed Cat Sheath - Made for Sarsquatch. Comes with large tec-lock. Sold!

Bladetech Mouse-Lite - 440c version. Lightly used, has a couple small spots on blade. $10

Pics up soon...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Knives:
sales01.jpg

Sheath for Sarsquatch and Assault Shaker:
sales02.jpg

25 bucks on the big ones, 5 on the little.

Sarsquatch is 7/25" L, 3/16" T

Another $25 and $5 dollar drop. :thumbup:

I'm feeling bored and generous. :D

Hi CS,

It seems that I'm not receiving the emails sent through the forums. I need to look into that. Please email me direct at troy /at/ complete180.com . Thanks.

Anyone that sent an email through the forums that is waiting for a reply, please send a follow up email to the address I just listed. As far as I'm aware, I have responded to all inquiries. Thanks!

Hi Bill,

I'm looking it over now. I'll reply shortly. Thanks :thumbup:

Three items sold. Now selling the Sarsquatch sheath seperately! :cool:

Price drops on the Sarsquatch sheath and Mouse. :thumbup:

Hi Pointmanddt,

Please see post #10 above for my email addy. I haven't been receiving any email sent through the BF server.

Thanks,
Troy

Hi Pointmanddt, I still haven't received an email from you. Please post here if you are still interested or send an email to me at the addy above.

Price drops. :thumbup:

Interested in your MashedCat Sheath. Does price include CONUS shipping and how much for paypal?

Back