• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

From Big to Little

Troy H

I'm always like this.
Sarsquatch CE - New and unused with rare tan handles. Sold!

Rat Trap - New and unused. Lockup is good, but sometimes feels slow. Sold!

Doublecut Assault Shaker - Modified by Bill Siegle - talon hole removed. Heavy user. Comes with pocket kydex made by me. Sold!

Mashed Cat Sheath - Made for Sarsquatch. Comes with large tec-lock. Sold!

Bladetech Mouse-Lite - 440c version. Lightly used, has a couple small spots on blade. $10

Pics up soon...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Knives:
sales01.jpg

Sheath for Sarsquatch and Assault Shaker:
sales02.jpg

25 bucks on the big ones, 5 on the little.

Sarsquatch is 7/25" L, 3/16" T

Another $25 and $5 dollar drop. :thumbup:

I'm feeling bored and generous. :D

Hi CS,

It seems that I'm not receiving the emails sent through the forums. I need to look into that. Please email me direct at troy /at/ complete180.com . Thanks.

Anyone that sent an email through the forums that is waiting for a reply, please send a follow up email to the address I just listed. As far as I'm aware, I have responded to all inquiries. Thanks!

Hi Bill,

I'm looking it over now. I'll reply shortly. Thanks :thumbup:

Three items sold. Now selling the Sarsquatch sheath seperately! :cool:

Price drops on the Sarsquatch sheath and Mouse. :thumbup:

Hi Pointmanddt,

Please see post #10 above for my email addy. I haven't been receiving any email sent through the BF server.

Thanks,
Troy

Hi Pointmanddt, I still haven't received an email from you. Please post here if you are still interested or send an email to me at the addy above.

Price drops. :thumbup:

Interested in your MashedCat Sheath. Does price include CONUS shipping and how much for paypal?

Back