Frontier Rawhide Sheaths

allen456

I have been messing around with rawhide sheath construction, some of you have seen the first groups on IG. I am going to look at offering some rawhide sheaths for sale in my Wednesday Sale thread. The plan is to only make some here and there. I do not want to step on the toes of the great sheath makers that have been providing you with outstanding products along the way. I have been enjoying making them which allows me a new creative avenue and also allows for me to work in my office (with a tv, lol) instead of always in the shop.

I will NOT be taking orders for sheaths.

I will ONLY be making these for patterns in my Frontier line.

Hope you enjoy the work and thank you for the continued support!

Here are a few examples:
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Cool! Yep I agree, the first thing I thought when I saw this was, poor Tony!

Lookin' good Allen. Glad to see you having fun with leather. It's a good change-up from moving steel (whether grinding or forging). Like what I'm seeing. Enjoyed our visit yesterday as always.

allen456

Lookin' good Allen. Glad to see you having fun with leather. It's a good change-up from moving steel (whether grinding or forging). Like what I'm seeing. Enjoyed our visit yesterday as always.

Thanks Carl! Means a great deal coming from you! One day I hope they are half as nice as the ones you make.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC