• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Apple iPhone - 8gb 3G

1AbominAble1

Gold Member
Hi everybody,

I'm selling off the old phones that are piling up and trying to raise some money for an upgrade to an iPhone 5.

Continental US sales only, USPS Priority shipping included with signature confirmation.I'll eat the PP fee's( although gift option would be appreciated ).

First off is an iPhone 3G 8gb it works perfectly, no scratches on the screen, some small marks on the back of it which are covered if you put a case on it. It would make a great iPod touch for your kids if you don't hook up the phone service.
$100
IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

Second is an iPhone 3GS 16gb.
The screen cracked on this one which prompted me to upgrade to a 4G. It still works perfectly but the screen will need to be replaced. There is no other damage to it. I was told that you can get the screens replaced for $50 but I never looked into it, we just kept this one around as a back up in case we lost one of our other phones. It would make a nice iPod if you don't hook up the phone service.
$sold
IMG_1977.jpg

sorry for the small glass particles on the back in this pic,I should've cleaned it off.
IMG_1978.jpg

Last edited:
Back