• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

FS: Busse EU-17

For sale only, no trades please. Busse Combat EU-17, #30, 7" blade. Unused. Comes with Blade-o-Leer Concealex sheath. Have to sell to make way for Magnum coming in. Asking price: $400 OBO, shipped via USPS priority mail insured.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

standard.jpg

grnamin@yahoo.com

Did you make this "Blade-o-leer", or buy it from somewhere? I am very interested to know. I think it will go well with my Magnum...

Hi Dr. Thor! I make the Blade-o-Leer in my livingroom and bathroom (the sanding and drilling part). Did you get your Magnum already?

No, I didnt get it yet, its going to Dave Brown for some pants. Where did you buy your webbing and buckles and such stuff?

I forgot where I got the hardware from. :( It's been a while since I last ordered. I'll see if I can figure out where.

Back